| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in September is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in September is faintly wet. Around 187.5mm (7.4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: