| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in October is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in October is dampish. A sizable 210.5mm (8.3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: