| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in November is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 111.6mm (4.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: