| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Cristobal in April is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 72.4mm (2.9in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the San Cristobal April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding San Cristobal: